Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fall Fashion 2015


Hey Dolls. Coming to you with a new post.
 Fall is just around the corner and I wanted to share few looks i'm just in aww about. Now I've said before a little color in fall has never hurt anyone so don't be afraid to bring a little summer into fall. 

In each item I'm show casing is under $50 which is a DEAL for all my bargain shoppers out there like myself. Even though I'm looking for the best deal, I still want to look like a trend setting fashionista (on a budget of course) 

As I stared my shopping I came across a lot of my favorite stores, that have everything I was looking for and I must say, I love all these looks. Check out a few of my favorite stores. 
     Forever21, H&M, Aldo, Zulily, Nastygal, Charlotte Russ,  even Amazon.
Happy shopping dolls XOXO
-Ally 
     

Fall Fashion 1


No comments:

Post a Comment